Easy salsa recipes add a lot of flavor to simple dishes. This salsa recipe uses fresh herbs, avocado and corn with a dash of citrus. It’s a colorful salsa packed with flavor and healthy for you too!
This recipe is perfect for leftover corn! Used roasted or grilled corn on the cob for added flavor!
Let the salsa refrigerate overnight for the best flavor. All of the seasonings mix together making the salsa extra good! Of course if you can’t wait, it’s also good right after you make it!
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 4 campari tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, and dried crushed red pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in corn kernels, tomatoes, diced avocado, diced red onion, and cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper.
* You can make this a day ahead of time and refrigerate. The flavor gets better the longer it sits!
* Sprinkle with Cayenne pepper for added spice!