Bake or grill…either way this is sweet, savory, simple and so so so satisfying!
- 4-6 boneless salmon fillets (approximately 2 lbs.)
- 1.25 oz. pkg. Grill Mates Hawaiian Luau Marinade
- ¼ cup oil
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups Mango Salsa (store bought or homemade)
- Mix marinade according to package instructions using, oil & apple cider vinegar.
- Place salmon fillets in a sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade; toss gently to evenly coat fillets and let side for 15-20 minutes but no longer than 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Layer fillets on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until salmon is opaque and easily flakes with a fork. Be sure not to over bake or fish will dry out.
- Remove from pan, place on a serving platter or individual plates and top with ¼- ½ cup mango salsa (I warmed mine in a saucepan, but you could top with cold salsa if desired).
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello