Easier then hamburger helper and HEALTHIER too!
- 16 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp minced dried onion
- Salt & pepper
- 14.25 oz can of Basil, Oregano & Garlic Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 14.25 oz can of Roasted Garlic Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz can of white kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeeze dried
- In a large pot cook bow tie pasta according to package instructions for al dente. Once cooked drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet, season ground beef with garlic, minced onion, salt & pepper and cook over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and return to skillet.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, beans and spinach, stir, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Mix with or serve alongside pasta & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello