Naturally sweet and delicious, fruit in just about any variety makes for a great treat. Gather your favorites to make this wonderfully delicious pie!
This pie has several steps to it but it is still pretty easy to throw together. The nice thing is you can use a variety of fruit! Use whatever you have on hand.
Crumb toppings are my absolute favorite. The combination of brown sugar and butter is delightful!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pie crust on the bottom of a pie pan, fold over edges and crimp.
- Place berries on top of pie crust.
- In a medium bowl or KitchenAid mixer combine sugar substitute, flour, eggs, yogurt and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy then pour evenly over berries.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour, then add melted butter and work until the ingredients come together.
- Sprinkle this crumbly topping over the top of the pie.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and filling is set.
- Cool completely.
- Serve & enjoy! Yields 8 slices of pie!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello