Last week I made homemade tortillas so that we could try out a buffalo chicken wrap recipe. We really like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and this is a super easy recipe. For the kids, we just left off the hot sauce.
Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 2 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- Shredded lettuce or spinach
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Cut chicken breasts into strips. Heat a skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken strips and cook until no longer pink- about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix Frank’s Red Hot and the Blue Cheese dressing.
- When the chicken is done cooking, poor the hot sauce blue cheese mixture over the chicken and mix to coat.
- Place chicken in the middle of a tortilla and add lettuce or spinach.
- Wrap tortilla up and serve.
- Use whatever hot sauce or wing sauce you have on hand.
- Add cheese if you want.
- This would also be good with leftover turkey.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © HowtoHaveitAll.net.
Recipe by Renae.