I was craving a Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks one night and knew there was no way I was driving 45 minutes to the nearest Starbucks to get one and being as it was 9 o’clock at night this endeavor would have been fruitless anyways, so I set out to make my own version. It was delicious, filled my craving and saved me not only the cost of the drink at Starbucks but the drive to get one! Try it for yourself!
- ⅔ cup All-Whites Egg Whites
- 2 cups brewed coffee, chilled
- 2 cups fat free frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional—only include if you enjoy the chunks of chocolate as you sip your shake)
- ½ cup ice
- Combine all ingredients BUT the ice in a blender and mix for 2-3 minutes. All ingredients should appear well blended and frothy.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy! Yields 2 shakes!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!