Classes I Offer:
In the Ways to Save on Holiday Spending workshop you will learn tips and tricks to stretch the holiday budget even more this shopping season, including:
- Save money before the first purchase is made.
- Earn and get free shipping with several online shopping strategies.
- Discover tips and tricks to shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get simple and inexpensive Do-it-yourself gift ideas.
- Learn frugal and fast baking tips.
- Understand ways to save during holiday meal planning.
- And much more!
Grocery Savings Class
At my coupon class, you’ll learn coupon basics, savings strategies and meal planning tips. Saving money at the grocery store is not just about coupons! Simple tips can help you save and continue to eat healthy meals.
- Learn how to save 50% or more on your groceries.
- Learn how to get the best deal on meats, produce, and dairy.
- Connect with others, make new friends, and find a savings buddy.
- Learn how to turn your deals into meals.
Every attendee will receive a Grocery Savings Workbook filled with valuable tips and resources.
The Importance of Meal Planning
Learn why and how meal planning can transform your grocery budget, but also your daily routines and the dreaded “witching hour.”
Beginner and Advanced Meal Planning Tactics
The class will walk you through the different phases of meal planning and teach you the ins and outs of 2 different “schools of thought,” so that you can come up with a meal planning plan that works for you.
Time-Saving Cooking Strategies and Shortcuts
Get practical help with how to make the most of the time you spend in the kitchen, making healthy and delicious meals in a fraction of the time!
The cost for each class is $10 per person or we can discuss a discounted rate for a large class or business. Capabilities for a Powerpoint presentation are required for all Coupon Class venues.
Where Do I Sign Up?
To schedule a coupon class, contact me at Reane@HowtoHaveitAll.net
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Chopped Lime Cilantro Salad Recipe - April 25, 2015
- File it Friday: DIY Planters, Homemade Ding Dongs + More - April 24, 2015
- Celebrate Parenthood with March of Dimes | #imbornto - April 21, 2015