Our body needs protein—basically to accomplish just about everything we consider vital to a healthy active lifestyle. Amp up your consumption today by assembling this dish, the chicken and Greek yogurt are both chalked full of that essential nutrient & together TASTE amazing!
- 2-2 ½ lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ c parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep a baking dish with cooking spray or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Pat chicken dry and layer in the dish or on the pan close together but not overlapping.
- Mix yogurt, cheese & seasonings together in a small bowl and spread generously over chicken.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello