Use up your leftover grilled or baked chicken with this quick and easy lunch or dinner idea!
If you don’t have the Spicy Ranchero Sauce on hand, try salsa!
- 1 grilled or baked chicken breast, diced (approximately 6 oz)
- 4-5 mini red, orange or yellow peppers, finely sliced
- 6 tbsp Taco Bell Bold & Creamy Spicy Ranchero Sauce
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- ¾-1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat a medium sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ranchero sauce on each tortilla shell.
- Sprinkle diced chicken, peppers and mozzarella cheese on three of the tortillas, top with remaining three tortillas and press gently to merge them together.
- Spray preheated pan lightly with cooking spray and place 1 set of tortillas in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bottom is crisp and begins to brown; flip and cook opposite side for an additional 2-3 minutes until crisp and brown.
- Continue cooking remaining quesadillas, greasing pan between each set.
- Cut, serve & enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello