A healthy snack that can also double as dessert! This is a super easy snack recipe that can be altered with ingredients you have on hand. All it takes is an apple with a little peanut butter, granola and melted chocolate!
- Medium Sized Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Granola
- 1 Tablespoon Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Core and slice an apple to desired thickness.
- Slather peanut butter over apple slices.
- Sprinkle granola over peanut butter.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips for a few seconds. Drizzle melted chocolate over granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
* Add a dash of cinnamon.
* Ingredient portions are an estimate, use more or less depending on your taste!