Beat the heat of summer with a fruit and chocolate frozen fusion in this delightful little homemade fudgesicle!
If you don’t have popsicle sticks, just use plastic spoons! A little tape will help hold the spoon in place until the pudding is frozen!
- 3.9 oz package Jello Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Popsicle molds and/or plastic cups & sticks (I used plastic spoons---because I had them on hand)
- Place 4-5 fresh raspberries in the bottom of each mold.
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix and milk, whisk for 1-2 minutes or until pudding is free of lumps and beginning to thicken.
- Pour pudding over fresh raspberries in popsicle molds or cups, place spoon in center and tape to hold in place or insert stick portion into popsicle mold and freeze until solid (approximately 1-2 hours).
- Serve & enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello