Soothe your sweet tooth and get a boost of protein with your post workout snack with this simple shake recipe! This protein shake recipe can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. It’s a great way to use up ripe bananas too! Remember that you can make homemade almond milk easily at home too. Just add a splash of vanilla extract to make homemade vanilla almond milk!
- 1⁄2 banana, ripe
- 4 ice cubes
- 10 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1⁄2 -2 tbsp. vanilla whey protein powder
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon (more or less to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth and creamy!
- Serve immediately! Yields 1 serving!