Chicken salad is one on my favorites! This recipe comes from Bertolli Olive Oil and Chef Fabio Viviani. There is a $1 off Bertolli Olive Oil coupon that is good at BJ’s Wholesale Club to assist with this recipe. I just tried the Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil and it is perfect for sauteing!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Light™ Tasting Olive Oil
- ¼ cup lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. stone ground mustard
- 2 apples, cored and cubed in bite-size pieces
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Season chicken with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat Bertolli Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, about 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cool chicken completely and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine sour cream, mustard, and lemon juice in medium bowl.
- Stir in chicken, apples, celery, walnuts and chives.
- Serve cold. Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian bread or over greens.
TWO How to Have it All readers will win a bottle of Bertolli Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on May 13, 2013.
- 1st Entry: What is your favorite way to use olive oil
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook, google+, pinterest or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I received a bottle of Bertolli Olive Oil to try. All opinions expressed are mine.