Deviled eggs are one of my all-time favorite appetizers and I love to bring them to cook-outs and other events; they are always a crowd pleaser! Enjoy my version of this great little two bite delight!
To make your deviled eggs look pretty, use a plastic bag to pipe in the filling. Just snip off a corner of the bag and you will be able to fill the egg white neatly.
- 12 eggs, hard boiled & peeled.
- 1 cup light miracle whip (substitute with mayonnaise or low fat mayo if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp milk (whichever variety you prefer)
- Salt & pepper (season to taste)
- Dried dill and/or paprika (to garnish-optional)
- Take each of the eggs you’ve hard boiled and peeled and cut them lengthwise in half.
- Remove egg yolks and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Add miracle whip or mayo, mustard, milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a hand mixer or whisk mix ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer egg mixture to a zip-lock bag, seal and snip off one corner of bag. Use to fill each egg cup.
- Once each egg cup is filled, garnish if desired and chill.
- Serve & enjoy! Yields 24 servings!