Slow cooker meals not only save time but they save my sanity by giving me just that little bit of extra time to get something else done rather than slave over the stove to get a hot meal on the table. Try this recipe for a sweet and savory chowder that will feed you tonight, tomorrow and a few more days down the road!
- 32 oz bag of frozen hash browns, unthawed
- (2) 15.25 oz cans of whole kernel corn, undrained
- (2) 14.75 oz cans cream style corn
- (2) 12 oz cans fat free evaporated milk
- (16) slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tsp dried minced onion (or ½ a fresh onion, diced)
- 2 tsp salt (or season to taste)
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper (or season to taste)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, mix well and cook on low for 5-6 hours to blend flavors or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve & enjoy! Yields 12 servings.
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello