Packed full of protein and flavor this is a tiny twist on a classic sandwich! The multigrain mustard packs a bit more of a punch then classic yellow mustard & adds a different texture to one of my all-time favorite sandwiches & the hint of dill is the perfect complement!
This recipe is so simple, yet flavorful! The added touch of spicy mustard and dill really make this egg salad recipe pop.
You could also serve this egg salad recipe as an appetizer! Just place a tablespoon of egg salad mix on a whole grain cracker.
- 5 hardboiled eggs, peeled & chilled
- ¼ cup light miracle whip or mayo
- 1 tbsp multigrain mustard
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- Bread product of choice (whole wheat, hoagie rolls, ciabatta rolls etc.)
- In a small bowl use a fork to mash the hard boiled eggs as roughly or as finely as you choose.
- Add miracle whip or mayo, mustard, dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on bread as much or as little as you choose.
- Serve & enjoy! (Yields approximately 3 sandwiches depending on serving size)