This holiday season fill your glass—your martini glass that is—with this tasty concoction that is all the “holiday cheer” you’ll want or need!
This is a really easy recipe to make. Even if you are not a traditional eggnog fan, I think you will enjoy this recipe!
- 3 oz eggnog
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- Nutmeg (garnish-optional)
- Cinnamon (garnish-optional)
- Whip cream (garnish-optional)
- Fill a drink shaker with a handful of ice and pour in eggnog, Kahlua and vanilla vodka; shake for 15-20 seconds and pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon and a dollop of whip cream if desired.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello