Craving something that’s both sweet and satisfying? This fruit salad recipe will curb that craving with a blend of yogurt, fruit and rice that makes a great accompaniment to any lunch or a great option for a late afternoon snack! This is also a great recipe to use for leftover rice.
- 1 cup enriched long grain white rice, precooked & chilled
- ¾ cup 99% fat free pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whip topping
- 1 apple, coarsely chopped
- 1 pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Precook rice and chill to equal 1 cup prepared rice.
- In a large bowl mix together yogurt and cinnamon and then gently fold in whip topping.
- Add rice and fruit and mix together well, chill before serving.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Looking for more recipes? Make sure you check out the rest of my easy recipes!