Last weekend we had the opportunity to take our boys to Burger King to try the new BK Crown Program. This is a kid’s meal in a box that has activities on it and is complete with a crown! My boys loved the crown!
What I loved most about the BK Crown Program is that I could customize their meals. Choose an entree, pick either apples fries or regular fries and then milk, apple juice or soda. Capt. M chose apples while Mr. B chose french fries. The one thing I was disappointed with was that there was a $0.49 additional charge for the apples.
The BK Crown Program also allows kids to choose a charity to give back to. On the inside of the BK Crown boxes there is a code that can be entered at BKCrown.com and a donation will be made to Wildlife Conservation Society, National Parks Conservation Association, DonorsChoose.org or Have It Your Way™ Foundation.
Also at Burger King®, for just $9.99 your family can enjoy the “BK™ Family Bundle” which includes a WHOPPER® sandwich, WHOPPER JR.® sandwich., two small fries, two small soft drinks and a Kids Meal.
One How to Have it All reader will win a $25 Burger King gift card!
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are three entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on November 28, 2011.
- 1st Entry: Leave a comment telling me what your favorite BK item is.
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: The BK CROWNTM/MC Program prize pack, information and coupon have been provided by Burger King Corporation through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- 9 Post Workout Snack Ideas - January 27, 2015
- Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers Recipe + #NaturallyFresh Giveaway - January 26, 2015
- Work Week Menu Plan Week of 1/26/15 - January 26, 2015