I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Crock-Pot Slow Cooker with Smart Cooking Technology. Let me just say, this is the ultimate slow cooker! I instructed hubby to make two slow cooker meals since I had a busy week. He was able to make chili and a pot roast with ease once I laid out all of the ingredients.
The Smart Cooking Technology makes the cooking time easy peasy. All hubby had to do was select what type of food he was cooking and when he wanted it to be done. The Crock-Pot then does the rest. I also love that there is a warming setting. The boys and hubby ate before I got home. Therefore hubby was able to turn the Crock-Pot to warming so my meal stayed warm and not overcooked.
Right now the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker with Smart Cooking Technology is on sale for $99 and it ships for free.
One How to Have it All reader will win a Crock-Pot Slow Cooker with Smart Cooking Technology.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on May 14, 2013.
- 1st Entry: What is your favorite slow cooker meal?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook, google+, pinterest or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I was provided a Crock-Pot with Smart Cooking Technology for review purposes. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Empowering Girls with Education #HeNamedMeMalala - October 2, 2015
- File it Friday: Pumpkin Frappuccino, Crayon Drip Pumpkin + More - October 2, 2015
- What to Can With a Bushel of Apples - September 29, 2015