Until recently we were in desperate need of new pots and pans. The non-stick cooking surface was wearing on our almost nine year old set. I am too embarrassed to even take a picture and show you the terrible shape my pans were in! Thankfully Good Cook came to the rescue and sent me some pots and skillets to review! It is so nice to be cooking with the proper equipment!
Good Cook makes a whole variety of kitchen products from cookware to kitchen gadgets. Not only do they have a wide variety, they offer products at a great price! You can find Good Cook products in most stores too. The kitchen tools are heat resistant up to 400 degrees too! I had a disaster with my English Toffee before Christmas by using a spoon that could not stand up to high temps – oops!
I have been very pleased with my Good Cook products so far. The non-stick surface on the cookware is excellent. The bakeware is also non-stick! Not only does this make it easy to cook with, it makes it easy to clean.
Good Cook wants you to try their products too! Take a look at their full line at GoodCook.com.
2qt sauce pan
10” sauté pan
measuring cups and spoons
1-cup liquid measuring cup
6-pc tool set
13 x 9 cookie sheet
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on March 11, 2013.
- 1st Entry: What Good Cook product do you look forward to trying most?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: Good Cook provided products for me to try. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Gymboree up to 80% Off - October 24, 2014
- Dining Out Deals: Denny’s, Logan’s Roadhouse + More - October 24, 2014
- Care Packages for College Students - October 22, 2014