About 10 am I need a quick snack when I am at work. I am always looking for something that is easy, somewhat healthy and tastes great. I recently was introduced to Nonni’s THINaddictives and they are my new go to morning snack! I love that they are prepackaged in 100 calorie portions – takes the guess work out of watching calories!
There are three flavors of these almond THIN cookies – Pistachio, Cranberry and Cinnamon Raisin. They are crunchy and light with wholesome ingredients. I LOVE that you can actually read the ingredients on the label!
Eat’em alone or with ice cream, coffee or tea. Oh, and the kids love them too! It’s a toss up between the Pistachio and the Cranberry as far as my favorite flavor. Each THINaddictive is loaded with nuts or fruit- no scrimping on the ingredients!
One How to Have it All reader will win three boxes of Nonni’s THINaddictives.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on July 15, 2013. For USA residents only.
- 1st Entry: What flavor do you look forward to trying?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed . If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I was provided Nonni’s THINaddictives for review purposes. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- This Dog’s Afterlife Free Kindle Book - November 22, 2014
- Foodsaver Black Friday Deal | 53% Off - November 21, 2014
- File it Friday: Toffee Pretzel Bark, Fabric Album + More - November 21, 2014