Have you started adding more fish into your diet? We have started eating fish about once a week. This recipe is very easy and uses the Orange Parsley Compound Butter recipe that we posted a few days ago.
- 1 salmon fillet, 1 “ thick, skin on
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp orange parsley compound butter
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Rinse & pat salmon fillet dry. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; spread compound butter across the top.
- Grill until salmon is opaque and easily flakes with a fork (approximately 10-15 minutes---thicker cuts will take additional time). Do not over grill or salmon will be dry.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello