It’s not time to put the grill away yet—check out this recipe for a fun flavorful shrimp scampi—grilled style!
Don’t these grilled shrimp look delicious?! Try adding different seasoning for different flavors. Serve with a side of vegetables and brown rice for a complete meal.
- 1 ½ lbs. Jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼- ½ tsp. salt (more or less depending on taste)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Melted butter (for dipping---flavor with herbs, lemon and/or garlic if desired)
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour over shrimp in a Ziploc bag or covered dish and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto kabob skewers (for easier turning) or place shrimp directly on grill grates and cook for 6-8 minutes turning half way through cook time. Shrimp will turn pink when fully cooked.
- Dip in butter (if desired).
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello