Have you ever had grilled pizza? It is sooo good! Don’t heat up your kitchen this summer, just use your grill to make your favorite meals outdoors!
- 5-6 basil leaves, fresh & finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt (a few pinches)
- ¾ -1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Honey Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F if baking or preheat pizza stone on grill to 450-500 degrees F.
- Roll out honey whole wheat pizza crust, brush entire crust with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Top with basil, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle remaining tbsp of olive oil over top.
- Grill or bake for 10-12 minutes. Baking may take additional time—watch carefully to prevent burning. Pizza is finished when crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes! Plus if you are looking for cooking supplies, check out my Choozon Deal Club- The Kitchen Gadget Habit.