There is just something about butter and seafood. The combination is melt in your mouth good! Litsa makes this recipe a couple of times a year. It’s a simple baked shrimp recipe but a little on the unhealthy side since the shrimp are swimming in butter.
Serve the heart attack shrimp with corn on the cob and garlic bread. The garlic bead is great dipped into the butter sauce!
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Bread for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in dish in oven until it is liquid and there's enough to cover the shrimp entirely (1.5 inches or more depending on how big your shrimp are).
- Place drained, unfrozen shrimp in butter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Peel and eat. Dip garlic bread into the butter if desired.