This recipe + chili = the perfect dinner combination! Check it out!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 bottle Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale (It adds a great natural sweetness to the bread)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep a 9X5 loaf pan with cooking spray or Baker’s Joy, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in beer; add honey and stir using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet.
- Pour half the melted butter into the bottom of the loaf pan then transfer the batter to the pan and top with remaining melted butter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or nicely golden brown (insert a toothpick into the center of the bread, if it comes out clean the bread is baked through).
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello