I have been a Swag Bucks user for a few years now. The only way I earn Swag Bucks is through searching. My friend Heather at Spectacular Savings knows several other ways to earn Swag Bucks and she is sharing them with you today.
When we became a single family household, I was on the lookout for simple ways to earn a little extra. Swag Bucks has become one of those things. From buying my daughter’s carseat to getting diapers, toilet paper, and snacks for FREE, Swag Bucks has helped make this transition much easier.
What is Swag Bucks? Swag Bucks is an easy way to earn a little extra cash (through PayPal), gift cards (Amazon, CVS, and more), or prizes! Swag Bucks is a search engine, just like Google, and you get “Swagbucks,” or points at random. I usually get 20-50 Swag Bucks a day from searching. As your Swag Bucks accumulate, you can trade them in for gift cards and prizes.
How Can I Earn Swag Bucks?
::Searching: Become loyal to Swag Bucks, meaning use it as your main search engine! And use it often. Even though I know how to get to Gmail, Hotmail, Facebook, etc, I still “search” for them. I search for everything. It is only one extra step and it helps me to earn more Swag Bucks throughout the day! Just be sure that you do not do random searches – this could get you removed from Swag Bucks!
::Tell Your Friends: For every friend you refer, you will get earn Swag Bucks for every Swag Buck your friends earn through searching, up to 1000 Swag Bucks! That’s $10 in Amazon gift cards plus a little more! It usually takes more than a mention of Swag Bucks to get people interested so talk it up. Let people know what you’ve earned and the things you’ve been able to buy with your gift cards. And be sure to check out Facebook Connect. Everytime you win some Swag Bucks or request a reward, it will be posted to your wall (with your referral link).
::Daily Swag Buck Opportunities: Swag Bucks makes it easy to earn every day.
1) Trusted Surveys: All you have to do is visit the Swag Bucks Trusted Surveys page and you’ll earn 1 Swag Buck. Doesn’t seem like a lot but it does add up!!
2) Daily Polls: Just like it sounds! Get a Swag Buck for answering the Daily Poll question.
3) NOSO: This one takes a little longer (not by much) so you get 2 Swag Bucks. You will have to skip through a few offers and then enter in a code to get your Swag Bucks.
::Swagcodes: Swag Bucks also releases Swagcodes to help you earn more. Usually between 5-7 Swagcodes are released each week. They can be found on the blog, Twitter, Facebook page, and on the toolbar. When you find one, just enter it in the box labeled “Enter Your Swag Code.”
If you haven’t signed up for Swag Bucks yet, signup HERE.
Heather is a working mom of two girls. She blogs at Spectacular Savings and posts about recipes, coupons, Meijer Deals and activities with the kids.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Work Week Menu Plan Week of 8/3/15 - August 3, 2015
- File it Friday: Hot Chocolate Bar, Skinny Chicken Salad + More - July 31, 2015
- New Recipe Resource + Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe - July 29, 2015