Dips are an easy appetizer that are well received at any gathering. Spicy, creamy & crunchy all in one this jalapeno popper dip tops my favorites list & is perfect for any get-together!
- (2) 8 oz. pkgs. of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided (into ½ cups)
- 4 oz. can of diced green chilies
- 4 oz. fresh diced jalapenos
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep an 8x8-baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded Mexican cheese, ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, diced green chilies and jalapenos until well mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix breadcrumbs, remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese & melted butter until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Sprinkle across the top of the baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown & bubbly.
- Serve immediately & enjoy! Great with bread slices, crackers, pita chips and pretzels!
Don’t miss my 3 Cheese Artichoke Jalapeno Dip Recipe!