This fun, fresh and simple salad is a great blend of flavors and textures! Toss it together, chill and enjoy!
I love how easy it is to toss this salad together. In a matter of minutes you can have it made and ready to refrigerate. Even though it has simple ingredients, it is packed with flavor! Mango Chickpea Salad would pair well with fish or pork chops!
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil and lime juice.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with oil mixture, season with salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve & enjoy!