Simple fresh and delicious ingredients make for the best dishes. It’s the end of summer but you can still find farm fresh tomatoes that would be great in this salad. Garden tomatoes are so much sweeter than store bought ones! Toss together this salad in minutes, chill and enjoy!
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella pearls
- 8 oz. fresh grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or whole
- 1?4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground salt & pepper (to taste)
- Toss all ingredients together & chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve & enjoy!