There is nothing like ice cream on a hot summer day! Some prefer their ice cream in cones while others crave hot fudge sundaes, but I love shakes! Hitting up the local ice cream parlor for a special treat can be a lot of fun, but it can also cost a lot of MONEY, so try recreating versions of your favorite treats at home! The recipe below is one of my favorite from home ice cream creations!
- 2 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp pure peppermint extract
- Whip topping (to top-optional)
- Chocolate chips (to top-optional)
- Chocolate syrup (to top-optional)
- In a blender combine ice cream, milk and peppermint extract. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whip topping, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a small handful of chocolate chips!
- Serve & Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, make sure to checkout the Caramel Mocha Java Protein Shake Recipe that we already posted!