Want to impress your coworkers, friends or family with your culinary skills??? Try this simple and delicious recipe for bite sized treats that will delight just about anyone who gets to sample one!
These little cheesecake bites are made with a Nilla Wafer crust! Crush up the large Nilla Wafers or look for the mini wafers and use whole.
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened (I used ⅓ less fat)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 20 oz can of cherry pie filling (I used no-sugar added cherry)
- 32 Nilla Wafers (I used reduced fat nilla wafers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep #2 24 cup mini cupcake pans with mini liners.
- In a food processor finely crush the Nilla Wafers and scoop approximately 2 tsp into each mini muffin cup to form the crust of your mini cheesecakes.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and lemon juice and cream together until smooth and lump free with a hand mixer or wire whisk.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then top with a dollop of cherry pie filling.
- Serve & Enjoy! Yields 48 bite sized cherry cheesecakes.
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello