Puffins! Puffins! Puffins!!! Puffins are pancake muffins—they look like a muffin, you bake them in a muffin tin, but they taste like pancakes! YUM! Check out this recipe for a fun new play on Pancake Day at your house! I guarantee your children will love them and so will you! Dip them in chocolate or syrup and savor the ease of eating these fun little breakfast bites!
Mini muffin tins are so cute! These little pancake bites will be a big crowd pleaser!
- 2 cups Extra fluffy pancake mix
- 1 ½ cups of water
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep #2 mini muffin pans with Baker’s Joy or cooking spray.
- Whisk together pancake mix and water until smooth, then fold in ¼ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer pancake batter to a pourable measuring cup to help aid in filling muffin cups.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅔ full, the sprinkle with a few additional mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Note: tops will remain pale but the sides will turn a golden.
- Serve & Enjoy! Yields 45 puffins!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello