Nothing goes better together than chocolate and peanut butter besides perhaps double fudge chocolate brownies and peanut butter cookies! Try this recipe for a double dose of deliciousness!
- 2 18 oz boxes Betty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 12 Nutter Butter cookies, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease two 12 cup muffin pans.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brownie mix, oil and water and mix well.
- Spoon a large dollop of brownie batter into each of the 24 muffin cups (should take about half the prepared batter).
- Place 1 cookie half in each muffin cup and gently press into batter.
- Top each cup with remaining batter; make sure each cookie is covered.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and cool before gently removing from muffin pans.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!