Summer is coming and it won’t be long until the hot weather hits, but things are already heating up at our house! This beautiful spring weather has kicked off our grilling season! As your main course tonight try my favorite burger recipe for a mouthwatering meal!
- 1 ¾ lbs lean ground beef
- (2) 4.25 oz cans of black California chopped ripe olives
- Lawry’s seasoning salt (to season)
- Pepper (to season)
- Favorite hamburger buns/rolls & toppings!
- Heat up your grill!
- In a large bowl, combine beef and chopped olives, mix well.
- Using your hands or a burger press divide up beef mixture into 6 equal sized burgers. (a burger press helps make them a uniform size and thickness so they cook in the same amount of time)
- Sprinkle seasoning salt and pepper over each and grill!
- Once cooked thoroughly (avoid eating raw or undercooked meat) take off the grill and serve on your choice of bun or roll & top with your favorite toppings!
- Craving a cheeseburger? That’s okay, this burger taste great topped with a slice of melted Swiss, provolone cheese or my husband’s favorite—crumbled blue cheese!
- My favorite way to prepare the finished burger is to place it on a toasted ciabatta roll or plain bagel with miracle whip, spinach a tomato slice and ketchup. You’ll never want a Whopper again!