Since trying goat cheese for the first time earlier this year it has quickly become one of my favorite foods and likewise a favorite ingredient in many different recipes and this one is no exception!
- 1 slice thick cut whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup fresh spinach or arugula
- In a small pan over medium heat fry egg over easy, season with salt & pepper.
- Toast bread and spread lightly with butter.
- Place spinach or arugula on toast, sprinkle with goat cheese, top with fried egg.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello