Add a little extra flavor and fun to your grilled seafood dishes or vegetables with this citrus compound butter!
Zesting citrus is pretty easy. Just use a small grater to get the peel off the fruit. Make sure not to get the pith, the white part!
This compound butter adds a lot of color to a dish too! So pretty!
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 2-3 tsp of orange zest (zest from approximately ½ an orange)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Use as desired at room temperature or store in fridge for future use.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello