We all deserve something cool and refreshing on a hot summer day; toss these ingredients into your blender for a creamy smoothie that packs not only a protein punch but is naturally sweet! It’ll keep you cool in the summer heat!
Whip up this protein smoothie in no time! Kids and adults will love it!
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peaches (no sugar added)
- ½ cup fat free frozen yogurt (vanilla or flavored---your choice)
- ⅓ cup All-whites liquid egg whites
- 3 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup skim milk
- Combine all ingredients into blender and mix until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello