December has arrived along with the hustle and bustle of holiday shoppers, secret Santa’s, festive trees and the need to dig out the cookie cutters and holiday platters to fill with all our favorite Christmas cookies! This cookie is quick, simple and always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 40 miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter until fluffy.
- Next add the beaten egg, vanilla and milk and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies begin to turn a light golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into the center of each ball.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Serve & enjoy! Yields 40 cookies.
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello