Calling all veggie lovers! Jazz up your vegetable consumption with this wonderfully citrusy and savory dip alternative! It will have you tossing out that boring old bottle of ranch or blue-cheese dressing and never looking back, plus you have the added bonus of additional protein and fiber in your diet!
- (1) 19 oz can garbanzo beans, drained (reserve ¼ cup of liquid)
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds (roast over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant)
- 4 tbsp bottled lemon juice (or juice from one medium lemon)
- 6 tbsp basil pesto (store-bought or homemade pesto)
- Dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, pulse until smooth. Add reserved liquid from garbanzo beans if required to aid the processor in pulsing ingredients into a dip like consistency.
- Serve & enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello