Salads are so easy to throw together and are a great way to get in your daily produce! Add some nuts and seeds for added fiber and protein. Experiment with adding different fruits and vegetables too. The nuts and sees make this salad really filling!
- pistachios, try different flavors like chili
- chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- honey roasted sunflower seeds
- granny smith apple
- baby bella mushrooms
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar infused with pomegranate juice
- In a small skillet saute mushrooms in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Saute until mushrooms are soft and 4 minutes.
- Add spinach and chopped apple to a bowl. Top with sauteed mushrooms.
- Add pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds.
- For the dressing, add a dash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Other Easy Salad Recipes: