I just made this homemade poppy seed balsamic vinaigrette based on a recipe I saw in Taste of Home magazine. It is so easy to make and very tasty!
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Dried Onions
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid. I used a mason jar.
- Tightly screw on the k=lid and shake vigorously.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Coming up next is the recipe for Watermelon, Cucumber and Tomato salad with Poppy Seed Balsamic Vinaigrette!