Cheesecake is a fabulous dessert but also time consuming to make and bake, if you’re craving a slice of lush dessert with everything we love about cheesecake without all the fuss give this simple and sinfully delicious cheesecake pie recipe a try!
I am sure you could use different flavors of pie filling to make a variety of cheesecake pie recipes. Either make your own graham cracker crust or buy a premade one for ease.
- (1) graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- (2) 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar (or corresponding measurement for sugar substitute)
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup of raspberry pie filling, plus extra for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs and whisk until just combined.
- Pour into piecrust and jiggle pie tin to help settle the mixture evenly.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of pie filling over pie and swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour then transfer to refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional pie filling.
- Serve & enjoy!