Cauliflower has been a go to produce for me and many of my friends as of late. Roasting cauliflower with a variety of spices and herbs makes it a whole new dish each time. For this recipe, the ingredients are simple and fresh. I loved how fresh produce met fresh parmesan cheese! The two flavors plus the lemon with garlic was perfection. This dish reheated well and it was great eating it a room temperature too.
What I’ve learned about roasted cauliflower? The flavors can be as creative as the individual willing to try out new flavors! I’d say don’t be afraid to try new spices—–I tried olive oil, coconut oil, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, and chilli powder on my last head of florets—simply divine too! I didn’t even measure—-sprinkle on and go with it! Every bite was wonderful.
- 1 medium cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Dried Oregano (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower. Sprinkle the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper over the cauliflower.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and oregano. Serve & enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from this recipe for Oven-roasted Cauliflower.
Other Cauliflower Recipes: