Simply scrumptious and a feast for the taste buds! This could also be great as an appetizer served with crusty bread!
Remove tails from shrimp and devein. If you want, marinate the shrimp before cooking.
Add garlic and seasoning to tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Once the tomatoes are roasted, add the remaining ingredients and serve!
- 10.5 oz package of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10.5 oz package of golden yellow tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 ½ -2 lbs medium or large shrimp, peeled & deveined (I marinated my shrimp in balsamic vinegar & garlic prior to cooking but this Is a totally optional step)
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp dried parsley
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes in a large casserole dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic, salt & pepper. Roast on top shelf for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add shrimp, basil, parsley and lemon juice; stir to mix then top with crumbled feta.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Serve over crusty bread or toss with pre-cooked pasta or rice & enjoy!