While I love to cook, deciding what to cook is often a daunting task when on most weeknights I need something nutritious, easy, tasty and did I mention easy! If you’re right there with me then try this SIMPLE yet satisfyingly nutritious and delicious side dish; pair it with just about any meat you have on hand and there you go—dinner done!
- 1 lb. of fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, cubed
- ½- ¾ cup Lawry’s Tuscan Sun Dried Tomato Marinade
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a casserole dish with oil or cooking spray or line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl mix together marinade, garlic, salt & pepper.
- In a large bowl combine green beans and potatoes, pour on the marinade and toss to coat.
- Transfer to casserole dish or baking sheet; bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Toss every 15 minutes during baking to insure even cooking.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello