Summer salads are back on the menu! Check out this delicious seafood salad! If you have a basil plant, you can even make homemade basil pesto to use in this recipe.
- 6 oz. farfalle pasta (cooked, drained and rinsed in cold water)
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 oz. small cocktail shrimp (peeled, deveined and tails removed)
- 4.25 oz. chopped or sliced black olives
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- Salt & pepper
- Feta cheese (optional)
- ½ chopped Vidalia onion (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, rinse and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season liberally with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top with cheese if desired prior to serving.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello