Okay slow cooker fans, this is an easy recipe for beef stroganoff. It’s a hearty meal for a cool night. Plus you just gotta love that there is minimal cleanup!
- 1-1 ½ lbs cubed stew meat
- 10.75 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups fresh mushrooms
- ½ tbsp minced onion
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 oz cream cheese (light, reduced fat or regular)
- 12 oz pkg No Yolk Egg Noodles
- Dill weed (garnish-optional)
- In a slow cooker, season meat with garlic powder, seasoning salt & pepper. Then add mushrooms, soup, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce & water, mix.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
- Serve over egg noodles, garnish with dill & enjoy! Yields 4 servings.
If you want a non-slow cooker stroganoff recipe, check out my Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe that I posted previously.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello