Meatballs make an easy appetizer for a crowd. Just make a sauce and throw the frozen meatballs in a slow cooker and you are done! Johnsonville has recently introduced Johnsonville Meatballs and Johnsonville Sausage Slices. Both items are precooked and found in the frozen department. These new Johnsonville products make party planning and dinner prep so easy! Plus they have no artificial flavors or colors!
There are just three ingredients in these ultimate party meatballs! A can of cranberry sauce, chili sauce and Johnsonville Meatballs.
Mix the cranberry sauce together. Dump frozen meatballs on top of the sauce.
Mix the meatballs with the sauce until covered.
Cook for 4 hours on high in a slow cooker. Enjoy!
- 12-ounce bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 14-ounce can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 24-ounce package Frozen Johnsonville Meatballs
- Combine chili sauce and cranberry sauce.
- Mix the meatballs with the sauce. Make sure meatballs are covered with sauce.
- Cover and cook in a slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
Disclosure: I was provided with Johnsonville products for review. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Work Week Menu Plan: Week of 4/27/14 - April 27, 2015
- Chopped Lime Cilantro Salad Recipe - April 25, 2015
- File it Friday: DIY Planters, Homemade Ding Dongs + More - April 24, 2015